- Does EOS have guest passes?
- Can I bring a guest for free at LA Fitness?
- Does 24 Hour Fitness let you bring a guest?
- Can I go to Planet Fitness as a guest without the member?
- Can I bring the same guest to Planet Fitness with my black card every time I go?
- Can a guest go alone at Planet Fitness?
- Do you get guest passes at LA Fitness?
- How much is a family plan at LA Fitness?
- Can you join LA Fitness for a month?
- Can someone else use my LA Fitness card?
- Can I use my friends Anytime Fitness key?
- How many guest passes do you get at lifetime?
- Can you bring a guest with you to LA Fitness?
- What is the cheapest gym to join?
- Does Anytime Fitness have free guest passes?
Does EOS have guest passes?
You can only bring one guest at a time, they must enter the gym when you do, and on their first visit we ask they bring their photo ID to sign for their VIP Guest membership.
Can I bring a guest for free at LA Fitness?
Yes, an LA Fitness membership includes free guest passes you can give to friends and family.
Does 24 Hour Fitness let you bring a guest?
Yes. Friends or guests (18 or over, or 12 years old with an adult) should set up their free 3-day pass at 24HourFitness.com/freepass before they come. If you are a member and have an active 12-month Buddy Pass, you may add a guest to your workout reservation or simply bring them with you to the club.
Can I go to Planet Fitness as a guest without the member?
Planet Fitness Guest Pass To get the guest registered they must have an ID and be over 18 years of age. You can bring children 13 years and older, provided that they stay with you at all times and you are the parent or guardian.
Can I bring the same guest to Planet Fitness with my black card every time I go?
Yes! You can bring the same guest or different guest.
Can a guest go alone at Planet Fitness?
Guests have to be 18+ or 13+ with a parent or guardian. It’s not allowed with the basic membership. The Black card allows it at your home gym; not sure if there’s a limit on number of times per month, but it’s limited to one per visit.
Do you get guest passes at LA Fitness?
Limit of one pass per person every six months. Guests cannot use consecutive passes for admittance to the facility or other LA Fitness locations. A fitness analysis must be filled out and guest must have an orientation with a membership counselor before using a pass.
How much is a family plan at LA Fitness?
Family Membership – Premier Multi-State Gyms $29.99/MONTH per person (plus $25 Initiation fee) = membership without the use of the racquetball courts.
Can you join LA Fitness for a month?
For $29.99 per month (plus a $99 initiation fee and a $39 annual fee) you get access to multiple clubs in a single state. For $26.99 per month (plus a $99 initiation fee and a $39 annual fee) you get access to a single club.
Can someone else use my LA Fitness card?
Membership policy: Only the cardholder is allowed to use an LA Fitness gym. … To get a guest pass, search for a location, and click on the “Guest Pass” button in the Find a Club section on the LA Fitness website.
Can I use my friends Anytime Fitness key?
Key Policy Rules: Never permit someone else to use your key. Do not allow someone to “tailgate” you into the gym. Guests may not accompany you through the member door without their own active key. If you want to bring a guest, please have them come to the office during posted staffed hours.
How many guest passes do you get at lifetime?
two guest passesAs a member at Life Time, you’ll receive two guest passes per month to share with family and friends.
Can you bring a guest with you to LA Fitness?
1. You choose “Guest Privileges” during the online registration process for an additional $20.00/month. This allows the primary member to bring two guests each visit. If the guests choose to attend the facility without the primary member, the guests must purchase an individual membership at $24.99.
What is the cheapest gym to join?
Five most affordable gym membershipsPlanet Fitness. Planet Fitness advertises itself as a gym for people who don’t like gyms, with ads referring to every Planet Fitness location as a “Judgement Free Zone.” … Cardinal Fitness. … Your Local YMCA. … Gold’s Gym. … LA Fitness.
Does Anytime Fitness have free guest passes?
Anytime Guest Pass is FREE* FOR 7 DAYS Take an opportunity to become more acquainted with Anytime Fitness clubs. Trial access is FREE* for first-time guests who live or work in the vicinity, and all they have to do is sign up (Photo ID is required).